Baymec LV is a low volume, broad spectrum antiparasitic pour-on for beef and dairy cattle, containing Ivermectin. Ivermectin belongs to the macrocyclic lactone (ML) class of endectocides with a broad spectrum of activity against adult and larval stages of parasitic nematodes. Baymec LV offers reliable parasite control and excellent sustained activity.
- Provides broad spectrum control of both internal and external parasites, with sustained activity of up to 28 days buffalo fly control
- Low volume pour-on application for easy handling and application
- Unique vegetable oil based formulation, so it is non-flammable and non-volatile
- Suitable for both beef and dairy cattle, including lactating dairy cows
What are the benefits?
Baymec LV will treat and control internal parasites including gastrointestinal roundworms and lungworms; and external parasites including sucking and biting lice, mites, buffalo fly and cattle tick.
Baymec LV has sustained activity for:
- Ostertagia spp. (Small brown stomach worm) acquired up to 14 days after treatment;
- Dictyocaulus viviparus (Lungworm) acquired up to 28 days after treatment; and
- Haematobia irritans exigua (Buffalo fly) up to 28 days after treatment
The convenience of the low volume formulation means that Baymec LV will treat the same number of cattle at half the volume of other ML pour-ons. The concentrated dose means large cattle (600kg liveweight) can be dosed with one squeeze of a standard 30mL pour-on applicator. With less weight to handle, Baymec LV offers easier application, transport and storage.
Active Constituents: 10mg/mL Ivermectin
Directions for Use
Refer to the product label for all product information.
Apply Baymec LV along the backline of the animal in a narrow, continuous strip extending from the withers to the tailhead. Do not underdose.
1mL / 20kg bodyweight applied along the backline of the animal in a narrow, continuous strip extending from the withers to the tailhead. Do not underdose.
Do not retreat with Baymec LV within the meat withholding period of 42 days.
MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 42 days before slaughter for human consumption
MILK: 0 days
Export Slaughter Interval (ESI): DO NOT USE less than 42 days before slaughter for export.
2.5L, 10L and 12.5L herdpack (with bonus applicator)*
*Exclusively sold through AgLink resellers.